- View Photos online at whistler.ziptrek.com/photos - use the tour date and time above.
- Ziptrek guests receive 20% off regular priced food at the Dubh Linn Gate.
Cancellations within 24 hrs (72 hrs for groups of 10+) will be charged full price.
PO Box 734, Whistler BC Canada, V0N 1B0. 604-935-0001. GST #873146013
Cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure (72 hours for groups of 10 or more) will be charged full price.
All participants are required to sign a release of liability waiver.
- Pick up your Peak2Peak sightseeing ticket from your Ziptrek check in location.
- Ticket(s) valid on any day(until the end of the season), and are non-refundable.
When & Where to Meet:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Ziptrek Desk, Carleton Lodge(Whistler Village)
- Participants must be 6 years old
- 75lbs / 34kgs Minimum
- 275lbs / 125kgs Maximum
- Visit ziptrek.com for more information about the Ziptrek Eagle Tour, including maps, directions, and frequently asked questions.
Plan Your Day
If you plan on completing a Ziptrek activity and sightseeing experience on the same day then be sure to allow yourself enough time to complete both activities.
PEAK 2 PEAK 360 Experience tickets are valid anytime but subject to Whistler Blackcomb operating hours.
Ticket Pick Up Location
Pick up your tickets at the Ziptrek check in desk located in the Carleton Lodge.