- View Photos online at whistler.ziptrek.com/photos - use the tour date and time above.
- Ziptrek guests receive 20% off regular priced food at the Dubh Linn Gate.
Cancellations within 24 hrs (72 hrs for groups of 10+) will be charged full price.
PO Box 734, Whistler BC Canada, V0N 1B0. 604-935-0001. GST #873146013
Cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure (72 hours for groups of 10 or more) will be charged full price.
All participants are required to sign a release of liability waiver.
- Pick up your Peak2Peak sightseeing ticket from your Ziptrek check in location.
- Ticket(s) valid on any day(until the end of the season), and are non-refundable.
What to/not to bring:
- No bags, purses or hanging camera's permitted. There is no on-site storage, please arrange your own storage prior to checking in.
- Any items brought with guests are required to fit in their own secured pockets(wallets, cell phones, cameras, etc).
- Eyewear must be secured if worn on The Sasquatch - Ziptrek is not responsible for lost items.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Meeting location is the Ziptrek kiosk in the upper village near the New Blackcomb Gondola.
- Participants must be 10 years old.
- 75lbs / 34kgs minimum
- 275lbs / 125kgs maximum
- Visit ziptrek.com for more information about The Sasquatch Tour, including maps, directions, and frequently asked questions.